Before collecting a loan from a loanmonger or institution, you should look out for factors such as a method of payment, repayment period, requirements and conditions, and most especially, the interest rates.
By critically examining these factors, you would be able to make a cost-benefit analysis and decide if the loan offer is convenient and suitable for you. In this article, we will look at how to apply for the Fint loan.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
About Fint loan
Fint was established in 2017 as a platform that links loaners and loanees together. This platform assures easy access to loans at affordable rates.
Furthermore, Fint is a peer-to-peer community where investors and lenders invest money and provide loans to borrowers.
It creates an opportunity for you to earn returns by giving loans to borrowers; the lenders make up to 26%-39% on a 12-month loan term.
- In order to ensure a smooth and fast loan application, you must satisfy all of the following requirements below;
- You must be aged 21 and above.
- You must be employed/self-employed or have a reliable/steady income source.
- No guarantor or collateral is required for this loan.
How To Apply to Fint loan
The Fint loan application is done online at the company’s website. As our manner is, we will provide you with the procedure to get the loan.
- Visit the website at fint.ng.
- Click the “Get Started” button.
- Next, click the ‘Borrower’ button.
- Open an account by clicking the “Create an account” button. If you have opened an account in the past, Login to your account.
- Fint will give you a ‘risk assessment test’ to examine and evaluate your application. The outcome of this assessment is the ‘risk score’, it determines your interest rate and creditworthiness.
- After then, accept FINT’s terms and conditions.
- You’ll be prompted to make a payment of N3,000 to FINT to verify your credit history and to confirm your address as well.
- Upon approval of your application, you’ll be prompted to upload some documents like a Government-issued ID and a 6-months bank statement. After this is done, your request will be saved in the system and your account will be credited.
Fint Interest Rate
It is interesting to know that FINT has one of the cheapest and favorable interest rates. Their interest rate is just at 2%.
Fint loan Repayment
After taking a loan from FINT, there is a way to pay back. You will be notified and reminded either by text or mail to pay back your loan.
When the time for repayment is due, the account number you provided during your application will be deducted. At this point, the money will be remitted to the lender who provided you with the funds.
If you fail to repay the loan after two consecutive days after the due date, FINT will have no other option than to file your case to the debt collection agency.
Fint loan Contact Details
You can get in touch with the company by sending an email message to email@example.com. Also, they have a working telephone line and can be contacted on the following numbers: 09082925456 and 09063623629 on voice call and WhatsApp chat from 9 am to 5 pm.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 150k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE