I know what you’re thinking … Why would i use a DIY facial toner?
Basically, it’s a vital part of a good skincare routine.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Facial toner is very essential in your skincare ritual, not only does it help clean off dirt (which your cleanser might have missed) but also shrink large pores, get rid of grime and gunk in the pores, target acne, soothe redness and balance the skin pH level. By so doing improving overall skin tone and texture.
Unfortunately, like most store-bought beauty products, tons are known to contain harsh chemicals, hormone disruptors and skin irritants which makes up the ingredient lists of most facial toners. And these store-bought are usually very pricey, which may not be suitable for everyone’s budget. Therefore making your own DIY facial toner at-home happens to be one of the most inexpensive DIY beauty recipes to try.
This recipe is an all natural homemade DIY facial toner and it uses just four simple ingredients which we already have at home. This DIY facial toner soothe, clean, and refresh your skin.
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 1/2 cup Witch Hazel.
- 1/2 cup Rose water.
- 10 drops tea tree.
- 10 drops lavender.
- Clean plastic or steel bowl.
- A Spray bottle.
Benefits Of The Ingredients.
- Apple Cider Vinegar : It contains alpha hydroxy acids that help to remove dead skin cells, making it an excellent toner. it helps to reduce redness and kill the bacteria that causes pimples. It’s great for reducing the appearance of wrinkles over time! But should never be applied directly on the skin or consume raw. Always dilute 1 part Apple Cider vinegar to 2 parts water. You can read how to make apple cider vinegar at-home.
- Witch Hazel : is a good natural astringent to help shrink pores, moisturize skin, and reduce inflammation. Make sure the Witch Hazel you purchase is non-alcoholic, as alcohol irritates and dries out your skin.
- Rose water: which helps clean pores, reduce inflammation and soften fine lines. Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Essential oils: these provides therapeutic properties to the body thereby healing some of the skin issues, they contain anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial anti-microbial anti-fungal and anti-oxidants to alleviate the pores of bacteria, impurities and improve overall skin tone and texture. For this DIY we recommend tea tree essential oil.
ALSO READ: How To Formulate A DIY Stretch Marks Cream
- Step 1: Get a clean mixing bowl. Ensure it’s very clean, wash with warm water to make sure of that.
- Step 2: Pour in 2 tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar into the bowl, followed by 1/2 cup of your Witch Hazel and 1/2 cup of Rose water. Then, add in 5 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Step 3: Transfer the mixture into a cleanly-washed and sterilized spray bottle or dropper bottle.
- Step 4: Cover the bottle. Shake vigorously and You’re done! So easy, right?.
This DIY facial toner is suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
How To Use.
Spritz onto a cotton pad or cotton ball and gently blot over your face after cleansing. Follow up with facial serum. Then moisturize! I do this every AM and PM to get the best results.
And there you have your very own DIY facial toner made at home in minutes.
Possible Questions & Answers.
Q: Is this DIY facial toner suitable for all skin types?
A: Yes of course. It contains both skin soothing and mild exfoliating ingredient which makes it suitable for all skin types in general.
Q: Can this homemade DIY facial toner target acne?
A: Yes. It contains ingredients with anti-bacterial, anti-microbial anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties which not only tackles and gets rid of acne but prevents its occurrence by midly exfoliating the skin pores, getting rid of accumulated oil, dirt, dead skin cells and other impurities which might cause pore clog and eruption of breakouts.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.