Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Cultural And Creative Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students.
SUBJECT: Cultural And Creative
CLASS: JSS 1
- Which of these is not a components of cultural and creative art. (a) performing arts (b) custom/traditions (c) none of the above
- _________ includes music, dance and drama (a) literacy art (b) performing arts (c) visual arts
- Traditions/customs include __________ values (a) acceptable societal (b) societal values (c) inacceptable values
- Which of these arts involve touching and seeing (a) performing art (b) visual art (c) literary art
- Special skills of making things with hands is called ______ (a) handwork (b) handcraft (c) craft
- Which is not a local craft? (a) handcraft (b) pottery (c) collage
- Crafts where materials are used in making clothes, mat, sweater etc is known as ________ (a) weaving (b) carving (c) pottery
- _________ is a universal language of the soul (a) melody (b) music (c) songs
- Noise is organized sound that is pleasant to the ear. (a) false (b) true (c) none of the above
- Which is not a source of music (a) sleep rhythm (b) play rhythm (c) speech
- Music is a succession of organized sound pleasant of the ear. (a) false (b) true (c) none of the above
- The writing and production of play is _______ (a) drama (b) theatre (c) poems
- __________ is a group of people watching or listening (a) stage (b) theatre (c) auchence
- A person who writes a play is the _______ of that play (a) crew (b) cast (c) playwright
- Cast are characters in a play (a) true (b) false (c) performers
- It is not an important of drama (a) informative (b) entertainment (c) none of the above
- A director writes a film or play (a) a director writes a film or play (a) true (b) false (c) all the above
- Songs sang to send children to sleep is called a _______ sleep songs (b) music (c) lulluaby
- ________ has no ________ (a) barrier (b) music (c) language barrier
- The cutting away of some areas from a solid piece of material is known as _______ (a) weaving (b) carving (c) trimming
SECTION B – Answer any three questions
1a. What is cultural and creative arts.
- List the components of cultural and creative arts
- Explain any two components of cultural and creative arts
2a. What is craft?
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- What are beads?
- Differentiate between pottery and carving
3a. In a tabular form write out 5 crafts and 5 local where they are produced.
- What is blacksmiting?
- Who is a blacksmith?
4a. What is music?
- Differentiate between music and noise
- Mention 5 sources of music.
5a. What is a drama?
- What is a theatre?
- List 5 features of a theatre.
6a. Mention 5 crew members in a drama
- Explain now drama is educative and informative
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Cultural And Creative Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE