Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Computer Studies Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students
SUBJECT: Computer Studies
CLASS: JSS 1
- The period when stones and rocks were used as fools is the ______ (a) electronic age (b) stone age (c) middle age
- The importance of technology is to ______ (a) produce food (b) manufacture computers (c) improve lives
- Turbines and combustion engines are features of the _______ (a) industrial age (b) electronic age (c) computer age
- Primitive technology is a feature of the following except _______ (a) bronze age (b) computer age (c) iron age
- The information age is known as ________ (a) availability of information (b) availability of books (c) all of the above
- The present age is the ______ (a) electronic age (b) computer age (c) middle age
- ICT is a tool for all the following except (a) transportation of a modern society (b) development (c) none of the above
- ICT means ______ (a) Information Communication Technology (b) Information and Communication Technology (c) Information to Communication Technology
- ICT and computers are related because (a) they work together (b) they are pre-modern machine (c) none of the above
- ICT gadgets includes the following except (a) Torch (b) computer (c) satellite
- InfoTech is the shortened form of _________ (a) information and communication tool (b) information tools (c) information technology
- Data A What is A (a) Efficiency (b) processing (c) sorting
- The result of processed data is called ________ (a) information (b) process data (c) input
- To ensure error – free information, data should be properly __________ (a) converted (b) verified (c) painted
- Which of these is not an electronic means of transmitting information? (a) newspaper (b) television (c) satellite
- Which of these is not a non-electronic means of transmitting information? (a) journals (b) television (c) magazine
- Early counting devices do not include ______ (a) computers (b) cowries (c) fingers and toes
- Which of the following is a characteristics feature of first generation computers. (a) presence of cacuum tubes (b) Presence of microchips (a) none of the above
- The integrated circuit is a major characteristics of ________ (a) fourth generation computers (b) third generation (c) second generation.
- Which of the following is characteristic feature of second generation (a) presence of vacuum tubes (b) transistors (c) presence of micro-chips
SECTION B – Answer any 4 Question
1a. List five early counting devices.
- List three mechanical counting device and their uses.
2a. Define information transmission.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- List three methods of transmitting information
3a. Define data and information
- What are sources of data
4a. What is the link between computer and ICT
- List 5 ICT gadgets
5a. What is technology?
- State the features of the following Age stone age and computer age.
6a. List the data processing steps
- Mention the three ways by when information can be classified.
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Computer Studies Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.__________________________________________________________________________ >COPYRIGHT WARNING!!
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.