Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for primary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Civic Education Exam Question For Primary School Students.
SUBJECT: Civic Education
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
CLASS: PRIMARY 3
INSTRUCTION: Answer all questions
- Beliefs and ideas that are regards as the right of doing things are called ____ (a) school (b) values of religion
- Values can also be regarded as ____ behaviours that we possess. (a) bad (b) positive (c) negation
- A good citizen must be ___ to his country (a) disloyal (b) bad (c) loyal
- People are to show ___ attributed to work. (a) right (b) wrong (c) rough
- The body of people sharing a spirit of unity is called a ___ (a) nation (b) a unity (c) society.
- People of a nation has common territory (a) True (b) false
- People understand each other using ___ (a) fight (b) laugh (c) common language.
- A good child ought to be __ (a) loyal (b) disloyal (c) wicked.
- Which of these is known as the lingua franca in Nigeria? (a) Yoruba language (b) English language (c) Igbo language
- It is good for us to have a __ nation (a) weak (b) strong (c) fail
SECTION B THEORY
- Mention 5 reason for building a nation.
- Mention 5 characteristics of a nation
3a. What is civic values
- What is a nation.
- Mention 5 example of civic values
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Civic Education Exam Question For Primary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.