Many have been eagerly asking: “Is the Canada tourist visa open or not” and “Is Canada open for tourist visa?” Well the answer is no.
Canada is currently closed to travelers until further notice, with only certain types of visitors being allowed to enter country. Please contact the Embassy of Canada for details.
Nonetheless in anticipation of things returning to normal in the nearest future, here is how to apply for canada tourist visa.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
How to Apply for Canada Tourist Visa
Canada visitor visa rules 2021
- All passengers arriving into Canada will need to bring proof of a negative COVID-19 test performed no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival in the country.
- Travelers with Canada tourist visa must self quarantine for 14 days when arriving in Canada.
- Travellers who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 must provide proof of a positive COVID-19 molecular test conducted between 14 and 90 days prior to departure, instead of a negative COVID-19 molecular test.
Canada visitor visa requirements
To apply for a tourist visa for Canada (which can be submitted on your behalf), you need the following materials:
- Fill out and sign your Canada visitor visa application form which can be handed in Canada.
- Recent photos. Two color photos with white background taken in the past 6 months, 35mm X 45mm in size.
- A Canada tourist visa will require an original passport. The passport is valid for no less than 6 months and contains at least one full page of blank visa pages except the last page.
- Family member information form which must be completed in English.
- Education and employment details form. Completed in English.
- Copy of passport. Two copies of the information page of the new passport.
- A copy of the old passport (if any). A copy of the old passport information page and visa record.
- Visa Center Service Consent Form. Completed and signed Visa Center Service Consent Form.
- A copy of the ID card. A copy of the applicant’s National ID card (front and back) is necessary to be handed a Canada tourist visa.
- Applicants under the age of 18. Applicants under the age of 18 seeking Canada tourist visa need to provide a parental consent letter issued by their unaccompanied parent/mother agreeing to travel. This letter should include the travel date of the applicant and the contact information of their parents.
- Original certificate of employment (in English). Please use company letterhead, sign and seal, indicate the date of issuance and the following:
- Company address, telephone number, fax, e-mail;
- Signatory’s name, title, contact number;
- Applicant’s name, passport number, date of birth, position, salary, time of entry;
- Reason for visit, period of visit, date of return;
- Cost bearer;
- The company confirms that the applicant’s position is reserved and guarantees that it will comply with local laws and regulations. Return home on time.
- A copy of the business license. A Canada tourist visa requires a copy of the business license of the working company, stamped with the official seal.
- Retirees seeking Canada tourist visa will need to provide a copy of retirement certificate + original bank statement showing pension for the past 6 months.
- Solvency certificate. Bank salary statement for the past 6 months (original).
- Proof of assets in country (original + copy). Real estate certificate, vehicle registration certificate, etc.
- Student applicant. For student applicants seeking Canada tourist visa, provide an original (in English) leave certificate issued by the school confirming that they are studying, performing well during school, and agreeing to their absence from work.
- Detailed travel itinerary.
- Proof of all past travels, such as a used passport, etc.
Canada Tourist Visa Acceptance time
About 1-2 months.
Canada Tourist Visa Visa validity
The consulate decides the number of days of stay. If the customs do not specifically endorse, you can stay for a single stay of no more than 6 months.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.