Business travel to Canada during COVID has significantly changed, but personnel still travel to this American country for investment, trade, conferences, exhibitions, labor services, etc. due to official or personal reasons. To embark on such travel, visitors are required to hold a Canada business visa to be granted entry.
In this article, we will explaining how to get Canada business visa in pandemic times.
How to Get Canada Business Visa
- Fill out the application form and learn about other related documents.
- Submit your application at the Visa application centres, which are private companies that have partnered with the Canadian government with the purpose of issuing the various Canada business visa types.
- In addition, if you choose to apply for a Canada business visa online, ensure you provide a valid e-mail address when submitting your passport and related documents at the center.
- Learn about the Business visa Canada cost and pay in accordance with the CIC fee standard on the CIC website.
- Bring your passport, photos, completed signed forms, and every of these Canada business visa requirements listed. The come along with the corresponding fees to the Canadian Visa Application Center (“CVAC”) to submit your application. CVAC will charge necessary service fees.
- Please note: If you need to submit biometric information, but you have not submitted an application at VAC, know that some VACs do not provide biometric information collection services.
- When you arrive at VAC, cover the Business visa Canada cost, provide the complete application documents, and the staff will provide you with a receipt.
- The number on the receipt is used when collecting documents and checking the progress of the application online. Please keep it in a safe place.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Final Canada Business Visa Application Process
- If you submit an application through the Visa Application Center, the Center will confirm that your application materials are submitted in full accordance with the requirements of the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Office and will be processed on the next working day.
- The visa office of the embassy will evaluate your application and make a decision, whether the Canada business visa is approved or rejected. If the visa is refused, there will be a visa refusal letter stating the reason for the refusal.
- If your application is accepted, the Visa Section of the Embassy will safely return your passport to the Visa Application Center and notify you with the relevant information provided when you submit your application.
- At the same time, the center will update the online tracking system to update your acceptance status and display the return status of your passport.
Finally, you can go to the Visa Application Center to pick it up or wait for it to be delivered by courier.
Canada Business visa Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Canada Business Visa Validity Period?
Approval by the visa officer.
How many Canada Business Visa entries is possible?
How long can I stay after entry?
To be approved by immigration officer.
Do I need an interview for Canada Business Visa?
What is the Canada business visa processing time
15 working days.
Business visa Canada cost
It costs CAD$100 to apply for the Canadian business visa but if your biometric information is demanded of you, there will be an additional fee of CAD$85.
So applicants should expect a total cost of CAD$185 to process their Canadian business visa.>COPYRIGHT WARNING!!
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.