Canada business visas are issued to applicants who go to Canada for short-term business activities. However, some Canada Business Visa Requirements need to be met before a visa is handed.
The most important of these requirements demands that applicants prove that their intention is to enter Canada only temporarily as this is different from the permanent Canada investor Visa.
Some of these activities that meet the Canada Business Visa Requirements include:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- negotiating and signing contracts,
- participating in exhibitions or conferences,
- short-term training,
- negotiating business with suppliers or customers.
If business immigration to Canada is what you seek, then consider some of the other Canada business visa types.
Canada Business Visa Requirements
|Original Passport||1. There is at least 6 months of validity after the itinerary ends;|
2. If a passport has been reissued, provide the original passport;
3. At least 2 blank visa pages, excluding remarks pages;
4. The issued passport must have a signature
|Original photo||2 35×45mm color photos with white background taken in the last 6 months are necessary Canada Business Visa Requirements|
|Copy of ID card||Provide a copy of the front and back of the ID card|
|Account book||1. The original household registration book where you are located;|
2. The collective household registration provides the original collective household registration page or the original household registration certificate that is still valid until the time of departure.
|Marriage certificate||1. If married, provide the original marriage certificate;|
2. If divorced, provide the original divorce certificate or divorce judgment.
|Proof of funds||Bank card statement: A copy of the payroll card statement, bank card statement, or passbook issued by the bank for the past six months, with in and out records.|
An important Canada Business Visa Requirement, the statement must be able to show the cardholder’s name and card number (the more the deposit balance, the better, and it must be stamped by the bank).
Original bank deposit certificate (at least 50,000/person, frozen for 3 months).
|Proof of employment||1. Provide a dispatch letter printed on a letterhead with the unit’s accurate name, address, and telephone number, stamped with the company’s official seal, and signed and titled by the person in charge.|
2. The dispatch letter includes:
|Business license||Provide a copy of the copy of the business license within the validity period, and affix the official seal (for non-enterprise units, the organization code certificate can be used instead).|
|Company information||Canada business visa requires a bank statement issued by the company with at least three months of in and out records, and the statement must be stamped by the bank counter.|
|Business invitation||1. The original invitation letter in English or in the official language of the visa application country (it needs to be printed on the company’s letterhead with the name of the inviting company, contact number, address, fax, e-mail address and website address, and the position and signature of the person in charge of the inviting company ). This is arguably the most important Canada business visa requirement.|
2. The content includes: the applicant’s personal information: name, passport number, company name, position, number of days of stay, purpose, payment party, itinerary, guarantee to return to China, indicate the contact information of the inviting company, and the person in charge’s signature Affix the official seal;
3. Booth map and a copy of the payment certificate (if you want to participate in the exhibition and rent a booth, you must provide it).
|Proof of assets||The following property certificates, to boost your chances of fully meeting the Canada business visa requirements, provide as many as possible to facilitate the issuance:|
1. The original real estate certificate;
2. The car purchase invoice or the copy of the motor vehicle registration certificate or the vehicle driving certificate;
3. Other fund certificates such as stock delivery notes.
|Personal Information Form||Fill in our company’s personal information form completely, truthfully and meet the Business visa Canada cost|
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.