Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free C. R. K Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students.
SUBJECT: C. R. K CLASS: JSS 1
- Who is God? (a) master (b) supreme being (c) God
- When we talk about “attribute” we means (a) attire (b) tribute (c) characteristic
- The following are God’s attribute except (a) God is love and Holy (b) God is Omnipotent and omniscient
- God is the sovereign creator
- God wants you to know Him as the supreme being (a) true (b) false (c) not sure
- Knowing God’s attributes and their meanings helps us know God better (a) false (b) true (c) maybe
- God created the earth in __________ days (a) 7 (b) 4 (c) 6
- In the __________ day, God created the heavenly bodies (a) fifth (b) fourth (c) second
- In the sixth day, God created ___________ and _______ (a) land animals and man (b) sea animals and birds (c) land and vegetation
- God created light in the __________ day (a) second day (b) third day (c) first day
- The sole owner and ruler this world is? (a) man (b) God (c) president.
- God creating the earth in an orderly manner tells us what about God (a) He is a God of rule (b) He is a God of order (c) He is a God that does thing one by one
- The first human marriage God created was (a) marriage between Aadam and Eeve (b) marriage between Adaam and Eeve (c) marriage between Adam and Eve
- God created human being to be together as ________ (a) husband and wife (b) playmate (c) intimate friends
- We must accept God’s rule over our life (a) not always (b) always (c) sometimes
- All of these are wrong uses of sex except (a) homosexuality (b) lesbianism (c) sex in marriage
- Teenage pregnancy is a result of wrong use of sex (a) true (b) false (c) not always.
- Things made by God are called _________ while things made by man are called _________ (a) creations and inventions (b) natural and manmade (c) real and artificial
- The first act of disobedience was in the (a) Heaven (b) Garden of Eden (c) Centre of the Garden
- Disobedience came into the world through (a) Cain and Abel (b) Adam and Eve (c) Esau and Jacob
- Disobedience brought all of these except (a) blessings (b) garnishment (c) death
- We must reconcile with our offenders (a) true (b) false (c) not every thing
- When we do wrong we must _________ and ask for _______ (a) sorry and repent (b) repent and forgiveness (c) repentance and forgiveness
- I must say “I am sorry” when I offend someone (a) all the time (b) whenever I offend (c) often
- All these are the ways of reconciling with offenders except (a) embracing (b) shaking hands (c) looking at offenders
- Peace, unity, progress and co-operation are the ________ of reconciliation (a) benefits (b) reasons (c) no idea
SECTION B – Answer any three (3) below
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
1a. What is disobedience?
- Mention 5 consequencies of disobedience
2a. What is an attribute?
- Mention six attributes of God and explain any three attributes mentioned.
3a. What is marriage?
- Mention three function of marriage
- What is procreation?
4a. State three wrong use of sex
- Mention four effects of teenage pregnancy as peculiar
5a. What is reconciliation?
- State five ways of reconciling with others
- Why must forgive our offenders?
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on C. R. K Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.* ADS**
**Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE