Are you looking for a scholarship program to study in South Africa, then the BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Programme 2022 is perfect for you.
Read this article till the end to get the full details about the scholarship program
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
About the BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Programme 2022
BAT is pleased to announce the internship program, which is designed for people who want to work in a fast-paced, global environment. Functional projects in Legal and External Affairs are part of the program.
As an intern, you will be assigned to the Heidelberg Gauteng region of South Africa for a year.
Along with completing difficult tasks on a daily basis, you will be coached by your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables to help you develop your business and leadership skills.
- You should have graduated from university within the last year, according to BAT. BAT is looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious, and eager to learn.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills, as well as a desire to demonstrate your abilities.
- Interested candidates will have the opportunity to advance their careers and actively contribute to the company through various projects in the aforementioned functions.
- Send your application if you have the skills and experience to make an impact in a global organization that values diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people maximize their potential.
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Office (especially EXCEL intermediate knowledge).
- Modeling experience (with a background in taxation) would be advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply for the BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship Programme 2022, follow the steps below.
- Visit the website application portal using this link
- Scroll down and click on the Apply now button
- Follow the on-screen instruction to submit your application
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.