Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Basic Civic Education Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students.
SUBJECT: Basic Civic Education CLASS: JSS 1
- The importance or worth attached to a thing is known as (a) worth (b) value (c) cost
- Not preserving a thing means we don’t _______ it (a) value (b) worth (c) cost
- __________ is associated with the culture of people (a) cost (b) value (c) worth
- These are types of value except ________ (a) society value (b) general value (c) personal value
- ______ shows norms of society (a) personal value (b) general value (c) societal value
- Values help determines and control the behavior of individuals in society (a) true (b) false (c) no idea
- Honesty, respect, hardwork, diligence, tolerance, equity and uprightness are all ______ (a) virtue (b) values (c) attribute of a person
- Attributes of honesty includes all except (a) trustworthiness (b) integrity (c) respect
- The feeling of happiness and satisfaction with whatever one has is referred to as (a) godliness (b) contentment (c) probity
- Cooperation is otherwise called _______ (a) unity (b) teamwork (c) mutual agreement
- _______, mutual understanding and ______ facilitate cooperation (a) unity and commitment (b) love and commitment (c) honesty and commitment
- Sharing, _________ and support are attribute of cooperation (a) togetherness (b) caring (c) love
- One of these is not an attribute of self reliance (a) hardwork (b) dedication (c) cooperation
- The gaseous resources in our environment is known as _______ (a) water resources (b) Atmospheric resources (c) mineral resources
- All these are type of resources except (a) water resources (b) vegetable resources (c) domestic resources
- Being citizen of a place implies ________ duties and ________ (a) rights and obligation (b) rights and expectation (c) none of the above
- Which of these is not a duty of a citizen (a) respecting others rights and dignity (b) paying taxes (c) none of the above
- One of these is not a type of citizenship (a) citizenship by naturalization (b) citizenship by birth (c) citizenship by choice
- _________ are the privileges guaranteed by law (a) obligation (b) rights (c) duties
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Section b – Answer any three questions
1a. Define the concept “value”
- Identify the types of values in the society
- List six benefits of values
2a. Explain the level of manifestation of values in the society
- State six factors that promotes a good value system
- Write short note on general or personal value.
3a. Define honesty
- Identify the various attributes of honesty
- State five consequencies of dishonesty in the society
4a. What is citizenship?
- List and Explain any two types of citizenship
- What is right?
5a. Define self-reliance
- Mention the attribute of self-reliance
- State the benefits of self-reliance.
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Basic Civic Education Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE