Atomy is an online platform that paves the way for people to make money through marketing and product sales. Although it is plagued by certain irregularities with some people labeling it a controversial pyramid scheme, Atomy is actually a legit Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company.
Reading this article further, you’ll find out more information about Atomy including how to make money with the programme and some of the complaints users have lodged about it.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
How to Make Money with Atomy
In understanding how to make money with Atomy and how much money you can make through the program, you first have to understand the program’s compensation plan. Essentially, this compensation plan entails how Atomy members are rewarded with respect to a number of factors including their levels, sales, bonuses and team sales. This is to say that on one hand, moving to a high level boosts your chances of earning well and on the other hand, making a lot of sales qualifies you for high earnings.
With Atomy being a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) programme, there’s no need overstressing the fact that your commissions will depend largely on your point level and your sales. Importantly, Atomy attaches a certain commission value to every of its products and their prices. To make great success with your marketing on Atomy, you really have to know the Atomy products that command high value and the best ways to sell them.
As noted earlier, your level constitutes the determinants of your earnings and as such, you should aim to move higher while on Atomy. Essentially, the MLM programme offers various levels including (i) exclusive distributors (ii) special agents (iii) sales representatives (iv) dealers, and (v) agents.
Despite all that has been said, the most important thing you should know is that making money with Atomy comes in two ways: the sale of Atomy products and the referral of new members to the programme.
Atomy USA’s Compensation Plan
Atomy USA’s commissions and bonuses are tied to rank.
Atomy USA Affiliate Ranks
There are five ranks within Atomy USA’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Sales Rep – accumulate 10,000 to 299,999 PV
- Agent – accumulate 300,000 PV or 600,000 GV a month on your weaker binary team side
- Special Agent – accumulate 700,000 PV or 1,400,000 GV a month on your weaker binary team side
- Dealer – accumulate 1,500,000 PV or 3,000,000 GV a month on your weaker binary team side
- Executive Distributor – accumulate 2,400,000 PV or 4,800,000 GV a month on your weaker binary team side (PV is counted if the weaker binary team side has more than 300,000 GV)
- Sales Master – generate 2,500,000 GV on both sides of the binary team
- Diamond Master – maintain Dealer rank and have two Sales Masters on both sides of the binary team
- Sharon-Rose Master – maintain Executive Distributor rank qualification and have two Diamond Masters on both sides of the binary team
- Star Master – maintain Executive Distributor rank qualification and have two Sharon-Rose Masters on both sides of the binary team
- Royal Master – maintain Executive Distributor rank qualification and have two Star Masters on both sides of the binary team
- Crown Master – maintain Executive Distributor rank qualification and have two Royal Masters on both sides of the binary team
- Imperial Master – maintain Executive Distributor rank qualification and have two Crown Masters on both sides of the binary team
Note that from Star Master, previous rank qualification must be met and maintained for three consecutive months.
PV stands for Personal Volume and is sales volume generated by retail orders and an affiliate’s own purchases.
GV is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Frankly, you need to acquire a good deal of experience relevant to Atomy’s marketing. Doing this will not only enable you to sell Atomy’s products more quickly but also help you accumulate substantial PV points. Notably, some of the Atomy products you may have to market include beauty products, men’s care products and women’s skincare products.
Before choosing a particular product variety, try to find out how well the products in that variety sell simply because some Atomy products tend to garner greater sales than certain others. If you can master Atomy’s marketing tactics, you’re very likely to make robust sales. And for every product sale you make, you’re certain to earn a commission.
Making money with Atomy –just as implied earlier –can also come in the form of referring new people to the programme. This is alternatively described as recruiting new members for Atomy and you stand the chance of earning a certain commission on every individual you recruit. For you to successfully refer people to Atomy, you’ll be issued a special referral code. Each time somebody becomes an Atomy member through your referral code, you can claim having got a successful referral.
If you’ll be making money with Atomy through this referral method, ensure you’re recruiting individuals without any record of prior registration with Atomy USA. This way, you’re guaranteed the chance of referral earnings. Although you may not consider referrals a major source of commissions on Atomy, it is very realistic to earn decent amounts of bucks through Atomy referrals. By exploiting the resources here, the odds are pretty in your favour to have a substantial inflow of Atomy referrals.
Is Atomy a Legit Pyramid Scheme?
Well, Atomy is a legit programme and contrary to some people’s conception of the programme, it is not a pyramid scheme. Broadly, Atomy is a platform that operates very similarly to several other MLM platforms.
As regards Atomy’s legit status, you should note that it isn’t all the users of the MLM platform that have made success with it. Perhaps, some people consider it an indirect fraudulent scheme just because they are still struggling to understand how its payment system works or how to consistently earn significant commissions.
Residual Commissions in Atomy usa
Atomy USA takes 44% of company-wide monthly sales volume and uses it calculate residual commissions for Sales Rep to Executive Distributor ranked affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid based on “score”:
- Sales Reps with 300,000 PV receive 5 score
- Agents with 300,000 PV or more receive 15 score
- Special Agents receive 30 score
- Dealers generating 1,500,000 PV a day in weaker binary team volume receive 60 score
- Executive Distributors generating 2,400,000 to 5,999,999 PV a day in weaker binary team volume receive 90 score
- Executive Distributors generating 6,000,000 to 19,999,999 PV a day in weaker binary team volume receive 150 score
- Executive Distributors generating 20,000,000 to 49,999,999 PV a day in weaker binary team volume receive 250 score
- Executive Distributors generating 50,000,000+ PV a day in weaker binary team volume receive 300 score
What “score” is or how it’s used to calculate residual commissions in not clarified.
Also note that as per Atomy USA’s rank qualification, Sales Reps with 300,000 PV are rank promoted to Agent.
Thus a Sales Rep having 300,000 PV and remaining a Sales Rep seems impossible.
Atomy USA takes 20% of company-wide monthly sales volume and uses it to pay a Master’s Bonus to Sales Master and higher ranked affiliates.
- Sales Masters receive an equal share in 10% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Diamond Masters receive an equal share in 5% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Sharon-Rose Masters receive an equal share in 2% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Star Masters receive an equal share in 1.2% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Royal Masters receive an equal share in 1% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Crown Masters receive an equal share in 0.5% of the Master’s Bonus pool
- Imperial Masters receive an equal share in 0.3% of the Master’s Bonus pool
Rank Achievement Bonus
Atomy rewards affiliates for qualifying at Sales Master and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Sales Master and receive a set of Atomy products
- qualify at Diamond Master and receive a “laptop computer” and set of Atomy products
- qualify at Sharon-Rose Master and receive $2000 plus “2 travel tickets”
- qualify at Star Master and receive $10,000 plus “4 travel tickets”
- qualify at Royal Master and receive $50,000, $2000 a month “for sponsorship activities”, “car rental fee” and “4 travel tickets”
- qualify at Crown Master and receive $300,000, $5000 a month “for sponsorship activities”, a “luxury car” and “4 travel tickets”
- qualify at Imperial Master and receive $1,000,000, $10,000 a month “for sponsorship activities”, a “luxury car”, an “office with a personal assistant”, a driver and “4 travel tickets”
Note that “sponsorship activities” is not defined in Atomy USA’s compensation plan.
Are There Any User-provided Complaints about Atomy USA?
There have been a substantial number of user-provided reviews about Atomy. While some of these reviews look positive, several others seem unfavourable. Therefore, it is essential that you go through other people’s reviews (including criticisms, complaints and testimonies) about Atomy.
As generated from a random group of Atomy users, below are some of the complaints about the MLM programme:
Inconsistent payment system –It has been reported that some users are confused about how Atomy’s payment system works. This is possibly because such users have little or no understanding of MLM programmes. As regards the calculation of their bonuses and payments, some users find it hard to admit that Atomy is completely legit. In simple terms, they feel that the programme is either buggy or incompletely legit.
As a prospective user of Atomy, you may want to buy into thinking that Atomy is truly buggy or agree that there are inconsistencies in its calculation of users’ payments and bonuses. However, you should note that people complaining about Atomy’s payment mode are probably those without proper understanding of the programme’s compensation plan. To avoid being in such people’s shoes, endeavour to adequately understand how Atomy’s compensation plan works. Also, never shy away from putting questions to Atomy’s support staff about the compensation plan.
Inconsistent website functioning –a fairly large number of Atomy users have lamented the programme’s website, claiming that some of its features do not function well. Whereas Atomy’s website has been condemned (by some users) for being unprofessional, it is highly reckonable that the possession of a high-quality website constitutes the strong points of a standard MLM company. Quite frankly, such a website aids users’ ease/ability of making money with the MLM programme.
To save yourself future complaints pertaining to website functioning, it is recommended that you spend ample time browsing Atomy’s website. Endeavour to thoroughly check the functioning of key website features.
Questionable support staff –this is one of the major complaints about Atomy as the programme’s support staff may fail to give in-time responses to users’ complaints. Some Atomy users have lamented the programme particularly in getting the support staff to respond to matters pertaining to the sale of products and payment of commissions earned.
While we believe this review article has offered you basic understanding of Atomy USA, it is strongly advisable that you master the concepts of online sales and marketing before venturing into the MLM scheme.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE