—AINA GOLD BIOGRAPHY AND NET WORTH
—-EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AINA GOLD
—-HISTORY, FAMILY BACKGROUND,EDUCATION AND CHILDREN OF AINA GOLD
Aina Gold is one of the popular and successful actors in the Yoruba segment of Nollywood. He is an ace film producer/actor who doubles up with real estate investment.
Born on March 24, 1963, Aina Gold is a 58-year-old veteran actor who has made his mark in the Nigerian movie industry.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
This post is a biography of Aina Gold and it covers a pretty amount of details about the Nollywood ace.
We don’t have adequate information about Aina Gold’s educational background. But from the few facts gathered, it is said that the veteran actor is a graduate of Yaba College of Technology at which he studied Estate Management.
Aina Gold is a long-standing actor in the Yoruba segment of Nollywood. To demonstrate his strong liking for acting, Aina Gold enrolled in Osumare –a prominent Yoruba theatre group.
In his Nollywood journey, Aina Gold is believed to have received mentorship from Iya Rainbow –a widely acclaimed Nollywood actress whose real name is Idowu Philips.
Aina Gold, who resides in a Lagos-based mansion, is the proud husband of Aina Olabimpe Olajumoke. He is as well the father of three children.
In 2016, Sola (son of Aina Gold) got married to Abiola (daughter of Monsuru Obadina who is Aina Gold’s Nollywood fellow). The marriage was registered at the Ikoyi Lagos Marriage Registry.
Aina Gold has starred in a good deal of (Yoruba) Nollywood movies. Having starred in “Alapatira” and “Erukeru”, he began winning the hearts of many Nigerian film viewers. Some of the other movies he has featured in include:
- Ilu Gangan
- Akoto Olokada
- Ageku Abela
About Aina Gold Estate
Aina Gold has been described as a “silently rich” Nollywood actor. His residence in Lagos is paraded as a “three-storeyed multimillion mansion”. The actor’s estate; Aina Gold Estate; is a resourceful asset located in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Top 20 Facts about Aina Gold
- At childhood, Aina Gold was passionate about acting. In fact, he was a regular member of First Baptist Church, Oshodi, drama group where he played minor roles on several occasions
- Following his graduation from YABATECH, Aina Gold began his professional life as an estate surveyor. Over a considerable period of years, he served under Diya Fatimilehin & Co and Onakanmi & Partners
- The Nollywood movies “Alapatira” and “Erukeru” (both by Femi Phillips) are the projects in which Aina Gold played his first major role
- Aina Gold holds credit to himself as the producer of more than 5 Nollywood movies
- He has described “Ajoke Ashewo To Re Mecca” as a part of the challenging Nollywood projects he partook in. The veteran actor remarked that it wasn’t easy for him to perfectly interpret his role during the project
- Aina Gold’s first child, Sola, is a graduate of Banking and Finance
- Aina Gold is of the view that actors in the English segment of Nollywood are better paid compared to those in Nollywood Yoruba
- He holds Odunfa and Osumare (theatre groups) in high regard for their invaluable contribution to his Nollywood breakthrough
- Aina Gold regards his wife as a gift from God
- He attends Daystar Christian Centre
- Aina Gold is unarguably a popular actor and movie producer but contrary to what one may have thought, he didn’t make much money from movie productions
- The 58-year-old actor is blessed with three grown-up children but he isn’t convinced that anyone of them would like to become a Nollywood actor
- He is the proud CEO and founder of a real estate company named Multi-Choice Estate
- Aina Gold is said to have made huge wealth from his real estate business. In fact, it’s been rumoured that he could be the richest Yoruba actor
- The wealthy actor once disclosed that due to his preference for entrepreneurship, he was motivated to leave 9-5 jobs which he had occupied himself with for years
- Aina Gold believes that in as much as he is alive, he will remain in the business of acting
- He holds the view that the Nollywood industry favours females more than it favours males
- According to the ace actor, he is not a lover of extravagant lifestyle. He also doesn’t count himself among Nollywood fellows who live fake lives
- He is a sociable character who likes to be in company of fellows such as Prince Adeyemo
- He returned to Nollywood at 42 after a notable break from the industry
We don’t have any exact figure about Aina Gold’s net worth. However, it has been rumoured that he could be the richest Yoruba Nollywood actor due to his massively successful real estate business.
Strongly, we believe this post has covered much information about Aina Gold. If you think there’s something else about the ace actor, do well to tell us in the comment section below.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.