Applying for an Australian visa through the Australian Ministry of the Interior website requires an account called ImmiAccount so you must register before you start applying for an Australian visa online.
What is ImmiAccount?
Australia defines ImmiAccount as the “front door” of their immigration internet services.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
An ImmiAccount is required to:
- apply for a visa or citizenship online
- check the status of an online application
- continue with a saved online application
- attach supporting documentation in the “Attach Documents” option
- access the “My health declaration” service
You can also use ImmiAccount to update personal data, such as address change, contact details, and passport details.
One ImmiAccount can apply for visas for multiple people, so it is not necessary for each applicant to register. (Note: ImmiAccount is not required to apply for eta e-visa.)
Types of ImmiAccount
There Are Two Types OF ImmiAccount:
- Individual: for individual applicants who wish to access the visa and citizenship services available online. Individuals should register for personal accounts, as it is also called.
- Organization: for organizations and agents who apply for visas or citizenship or who wish to verify visa rights on behalf of their representatives. Institutional accounts, as it is sometimes called, are used by agencies such as travel agencies and visa agencies.
How to Create ImImmiAccount
To create an ImmiAccount you must visit the ImmiAccount page.
Once you have entered, you must select the “Individual” option and complete all the mandatory fields that are marked with a red asterisk (*).
It is important that you provide a valid email address, make a note of your username and password, and remember the exact answers you provide to the secret questions you selected.
Note: Before attaching files to your application, we inform you that:
- there is a limit on the type, size and number of files you can attach
- you will not be able to delete a file that has been attached, so make sure you attach the correct file.
- Low-quality scanned documents could delay the processing of your application.
The process of registering ImmiAccount for personal accounts is as follows:
- Click the “create immiaccount” button on the homepage to go to the immiaccount registration page .
- Fill in the name, phone number, email address, and then click the “continue” button.
- the username of the account (the email address is used as the username by default),
- password (the password must have at least 9 characters, and it must meet the character composition requirements, for example, it must have at least 1 uppercase letter, (1 lowercase letter, 1 Arabic number or 1 special character),
- three security questions for retrieving the password when the password is forgotten,
- whether to send an email when choosing a login account, changing a name and changing a password Notify, and then click the “submit” button.
- Complete the account registration.
- After completing the ImmiAccount registration, you will receive an email. Click the link in the email to verify your email address.
Services Available at ImmiAccount
- Student Visa (subclass 500)
- Temporary Work Visa (Short Stay Activity) (subclass 400)
- Transit Visa (subclass 771)
- Maritime Crew Visa (subclass 988)
- Visitor Visa (“Business” and “Official Visits” category) (subclass 600)
- Visitor Visa (“Tourist” category) (subclass 600)
- Work and Holiday Visa for Chile (subclass 462)
- Work and Holiday Visa for Peru (subclass 462).
Visas categories “Family”
- Migration to Australia by a Partner (subclass 300, 309/100, 820/801)
- Partner visa – Information for Permanent Stage Processing (subclass 100, 801)
- Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia.
- My Health Declarations
- Citizenship by descent.
After you have an immiaccount account, if you have a national passport, you can visit the online application process for Australia 600 tourist visa to see how to apply for an Australian visa.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.