How to play PUBG Mobile on phone without PC. Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, most popularly known as PUBG Mobile is widely regarded as a phenomenon-level online celebrity game. Launched on February 9th to simulate the battlefield, developers, Tencent, tried to use it to create an authentic and unique mobile multi-player experience.
However with a configuration not too friendly for mobile users as well as other limitations, is it possible to play PUGB without phone? This article explains in detail how to play PUBG mobile on PC.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Here are the two best methods to play PUBG Mobile on PC:
- Mobile to Computer screen mirroring.
- PUBG Mobile emulator.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator
ApowerMirror is a same-screen software compatible with iOS and Android systems at the same time, and supports use on Windows and Mac. So whichever OS you’re using, this is the best method to to play PUBG mobile on PC without emulator.
You can use it to project the game screen of the phone onto the computer, and then use the computer to counter-control the phone to play PUBG. However, this type of operation is limited to Android devices, as iOS devices can cast screens, but not counter-control.
Download ApowerMirror on PC, click the button below to download, then install and start the software.
How to Setup ApowerMirror to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Here’s how to play PUBG mobile on PC without emulator:
- Download and open the ApowerMirror APP on your Android phone.
- At this time, you will find that there are two ways of connection:
- WiFi connection, and
- USB connection.
- If you need to use external controls, you must connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable to activate the function. If you use ApowerMirror for mobile phone counter-control for the first time, in addition to connecting with USB, you must also enter the “developer option” of the phone and allow “USB debugging”.
- After it is successfully turned on, the screen of the mobile phone will be synchronized with the computer. For a second use, you can directly cast the screen via WiFi.
- Use the computer to counter-control the claw machine, click on PUBG Mobile to simulate the battlefield and enter the game.
- The first time you use the analog keyboard, you will be recommended to download the default buttons of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, so as to avoid the trouble of fumbling over your own settings.
- Of course, if you are a very exploring person, you can also customize the button settings of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.Click “Keyboard”, and 9 small blue buttons will appear at the top of the game interface. Through them, you can set the game key position from the main, which focuses on the “joystick”, “buttons”, “aim” and “shooting”.
PUBG Controls in ApowerMirror
All of this functions below can be customized:
- “Joystick”: Control the direction of action. After realizing counter-control, you can customize the keyboard letters to achieve the purpose of keyboard operation to stimulate the activities of the characters in the battlefield game.
- “Keys”: You can customize the key settings to control the corresponding activities of the characters.
- “Aim”: Control the shooting range of the character. The virtual keyboard provides 1-10 gears, but the higher the number, the better. You can customize it according to your own eating habits.
- “Shooting”: A key position dedicated to the aggressive behavior of game characters.
Before using counter-control to play PUBG on PC to simulate the battlefield, you need to switch the input method to English mode before entering the game.
When customizing the button settings of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, you only need to drag the buttons described above to the corresponding positions.
After setting the buttons, click “Save”. Now that’s how to play PUBG on on PC using this program.
How to Play PUBG without Phone on PC
Another way to play PUBG Mobile on PC is through Tencent Gaming Buddy, also called Gameloop, as the mobile phone and the computer account are interoperable.
The principle is that an interface is opened on the computer, and then this interface is a virtual mobile phone to play the PUBG mobile GAME on PC. This technology is called mobile phone simulator.
At present, the technology of Tencent’s Gaming Buddy not only supports the Android emulator to play PUBG, but is also the first on IOS to support the iOS server to play as you wish. This means you can also play the IOS version of PUBG on your computer.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC using PUBG Emulator
- First of all, we have to download the latest version of the PUBG emulator here.
- It is imperative that the newest version is downloaded so that the performance is optimal and there will be no crashes.
- After downloading and installing it, you can directly search for the PUBG mobile game within the emulator. Having found the software, click to download, and it will be automatically installed. That’s simply how to install PUBG on PC.
- After the installation, return to the desktop directly, click on the game, you can directly open it, and enter the game to play.
What is PUBG Emulator?
Tencent Gaming Buddy or Gameloop is an emulator platform for playing mobile games on PC. Users can quickly experience the latest and hottest mobile games through it, and feel the cool and refreshing experience of large-screen display and smooth operation.
It not only allows players without mobile phones to play mobile games with friends, but also allows players with mobile phones to experience the thrill of a big screen.
What is PUBG?
This anti-terrorism military competition experience is a mobile game developed by Tencent Photonics Studio Group.
A product of Unreal Engine 4 research and development, it boasts next-generation perfect picture quality, the ultimate audio-visual experience; super-large real-world map, the option to create a battlefield at the fingertips, and all aspects of free use of tactics.
Hundreds of people compete on the same field and friends can team up with one-click.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.