Are you looking for a way to insert a sim card on your new Huawei P Smart device? I know how challenging that can be for some people especially if the old device you have been using is different in terms of inserting a sim card. In this post, I will be sharing a quick tutorial on how to put a sim card in Huawei P Smart Phone.
In my previous post, I shared how to insert a sim card into a Huawei P9 Lite phone, if you are interested in checking that out. Inserting a Sim card into some phones seems to be a pain in the a*s for some people. But hopefully, after this post, you will see how easy it can be.
Huawei P9 Smart device is a mid to high-end phone launched by Huawei Mobile in 2018 The phone comes in two variants 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage and 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage. Before sharing the tip on how to put a sim card in Huawei P Smart phone, let’s first take a few seconds to review the important features of the device.
Huawei P20 Lite Key Features
- 5.65-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 2160 pixels (427 ppi)
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 CPU with 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), EMUI 8.0
- 32GB / 64GB built-in Storage, up to 256GB microSD card
- 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and 8MP Dual Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 3000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Now that we are caught up with the features of the device, let us get back to the main reason for this post, which is how to put a sim card in Huawei P Smart device.
How to Put a Sim Card in Huawei P Smart
The only requirement to achieve this is the sim ejector tool, but a needle or a small pin can suffice. Once you get the needed resources proceed to follow the steps below. You may need to turn off your phone or turn on airplane mode before going through this process.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- The sim area is located on the top left side of the Huawei P Smart Device. Locate the sim section and insert the sim ejector tool on the small hole to pull out the sim tray.
- The sim tray will be pulled out.
- Insert the sim into the sim tray (Note that both sim cards has to be a nano sim). If yours is not a nano sim, you can trim it down or visit a GSM repair store to help you with the process.
- Once you have both nano-sim, inset into the sim tray
- Reinsert the sim tray into the phone
- Turn on the phone or turn off airplane mode if that is what you used.
There you have it, your new Huawei P Smart device is now ready to be used for calls and browsing.
After following the steps listed on this tutorial, by now you should know how to put a sim card in Huawei P Smart Device. Putting a sim card can be very challenging, but the fun part about this is that once you learn how to insert a sim in a Huawei phone, it is pretty much the same steps for most modern smartphones.* ADS**
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online (Grab your copy #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
*** Earn $1000 Monthly from Gramfree System CLICK HERE
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE